Popular posts

Tuesday 9 June 2015

Pink & Lilac Roses for 52 week pick n mix challenge

So, this week's pick n mix challenge is roses and/or pink and lilac as a colour choice.

I've got to be honest, I've had a crazy busy weekend (with lots of nail challenges to fit in!!!) and this one somehow slipped under my radar - oops!!!

I hate being late with anything and was about to set about creating a quick mani when I remembered that I'd already created one recently that fits the bill (or indeed prompt!!!) 

It was my first attempt at Tattoo nails for week 1 of Wiki'd Nails Challenge. I tried to create Cheryl Coles famous Rose tattoo, and whilst I was pleased with the design I took the photo on my iPhone and wasn't pleased with the picture quality - so I rejected it :-(

I kept the photo though, and have decided to use it for this challenge 


Excuse the blurry shot, but I hope you can recognise Cheryl's Tattoo on my ring finger!!!

Pink and Lilac roses for 52 week pick n mix challenge 

Xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment